Are you spending too much on your repairs and maintenance service?
Are you in denial about how competitive your costs are?
Is your performance management framework fit for purpose?
Many housing providers aren’t able to unpick where the problems lie beneath the figures and our high level health check will review your repairs and maintenance service and provide you with a snapshot of improvement opportunities that can rapidly transform the service.
The scope of this review covers the full repairs and maintenance service including, responsive maintenance, empty homes, kitchens, bathrooms, heating installations, gas servicing and repairs.
We’ll ask you for standard operational information on costs, volume of repairs, service plans etc. We will then review your operational delivery models and dig into the detail. Using our tried and tested methodology we analyse the information and provide our assessment and feedback on how you’re doing against industry standards.
What you will get
- A detailed report and a consultation meeting to feedback our findings and recommendations
- High level review of your current repair and maintenance costs; focusing on the key areas of expenditure
- Initial assessment of whether you are receiving overall competitive prices and excellent service from your contractors
- Feedback on your general approach to performance management
- Feedback on your general approach to contract management
- Advice on how you can get your data to start talking to you
- An assessment of your existing savings targets and recommendations for additional sustainable savings
- The insights and information you need to make the strategic next step
To discuss your Repairs and Maintenance Cost Review, please complete our contact form or call Vantage on 0151 342 5989 today.
Case Studies and Testimonials:
“Their review gave us a concise and clear position statement. They very quickly established how we are financially performing against the market for all key areas of repairs and maintenance. It gave us assurance on our performance levels against best in sector and on our improvement plans which we are taking forward. Great value for money.”
Phil Pembleton, Managing Director of Property Services, The Sovini Group
“The review removes some of the ambiguity of typical benchmarking exercises and clearly sets out how we’re currently performing and how we might improve our performance and reduce costs in the future.”,
Rob Griffiths, Deputy Chief Executive & CFO, The Longhurst Group