The Vantage team specialises in successfully transforming and creating in-house maintenance services across the Social Housing Sector.
In our experience organisations have either grappled for some time with getting the most out of their in-house maintenance service or simply have a service which needs taking to the next level.
We believe that a relentless pursuit of excellence is required to truly get the best out of your internal maintenance service.
A key question is whether you have the capability internally to make a step change. A ‘look in the mirror’ can often help.
We are very passionate about using our experience to help you:
- Become commercial AND customer focused
- Understand the root causes of why you are not where you want to be
- Establish an improvement plan which is fit for purpose (critical to differentiate the need for transformation plan versus a continuous improvement plan)
- Identify ambitious and achievable cost reduction targets
- Get the right people in the right roles (who can ensure sustainable change is achieved)
- Get the best out of your IT solutions (often includes removal of the ‘blame IT’ culture)
- Changing the way that you think about managing performance
- Source and achieve the best supply chain solution
We have worked with organisations to help them deliver both commercial client-contractor models and lean models with no client function.