This event has now taken place. To access the summary and the slides from the event, please click here to access the page.
An unmissable sector roundtable specifically for CEOs.
Save the date: 21st January 2020 for a CEOs roundtable event hosted by Ruth Cooke, CEO, GreenSquare Group, Glenn Harris, CEO, Midland Heart, Fiona MacGregor, CEO of the Regulator for Social Housing and facilitated by Tony Bryan, CEO, Vantage. The event will bring together leaders from across the country to discuss the current and future financial challenges facing the sector.
Come and join the debate:
- Discuss how to balance the pressures and priorities facing housing providers
- Hear the regulators thoughts on what associations should be focussing on
- Review your future performance against the VFM metrics
- See the forward-looking data for 23 leading housing providers
- Identify the areas of focus to affect the greatest changes in performance, margin and customer performance
The session will include a review of the headlines from the sector financial report FY18/19, along with a presentation on the forward looking data of 23 leading housing providers.
The Vantage State of the Sector FY18/19 report highlighted a number of financial challenges across the 123 RPs analysed. Sector operating margins are down to 32.1%, repairs costs are up by 6.8% and new supply delivered is at an average of 1.6%.
Designed specifically for Chief Executives and Deputy Chief Executives, the event will enable social housing leaders to come together to share best practice and create a network of support.
Venue & Timings
Location: Midland Heart Offices, 20 Bath Row, Birmingham B15 1LZ
Date: Tuesday 21st January 2020
Time: 10.00 – 14.00
Who Should Attend?
– Chief Executives
– Deputy Chief Executives
There is no charge to attend and lunch will be provided.