Are you ready for off-payroll working (IR35) changes?
Changes to IR35 legislation for ‘off payroll workers’ are due to come into effect on 6th April 2021. These changes will affect the Social Housing and Charity Sector. Following a year of significant and ongoing challenges, this online event will provide clarity on the changes and useful tips to help ensure your organisation is ready.
Hosted by John Wright, Business Director at Vantage Interims with guest speakers Haydn Rogan, Partner (Tax) at Weightmans and Lee Rogers, Principle Associate (Employment) at Weightmans.
Come and join the debate:
- What are the IR35 changes and how will they affect my organisation?
- What steps can be taken to ensure my organisation is compliant?
- What lessons can be learned from the Public Sector roll-out in 2017?
- How to maintain access to top interim talent after April 6th.
Designed specifically for those responsible for engaging Interim resources, the event will enable social housing executives to come together to understand the changes and create a network of support.
Venue & Timings
Date: Thursday 4th February 2021
Time: 1.00pm – 2.00pm
Who Should Attend?
- Directors who utilise interim resource
- HR Leaders
- Finance Leaders
There is no charge to attend.