Our Savings Assessment analyses your Repairs & Maintenance expenditure and generates a template of realistic and sustainable savings opportunities based on our experience of Repairs & Maintenance delivery.
Our previous assignments have often shown that organisations are often too prudent with their savings targets so a second opinion is often valued.
We help organisations to shape and set targets that we deem to be the best in the Housing sector which includes rates delivered by a mixture of in-house maintenance teams and external contractors.
What will you get?
- High level review of your current repairs and maintenance costs; focusing on the key areas of expenditure
- Initial assessment of whether you are achieving overall competitive rates via your internal maintenance service and/or from your external contractors
- Feedback on the underlying mechanisms behind your R&M financial performance
- An assessment of your existing savings targets
What do you need to do?
- Attend some interviews
- Collate and send us your existing financial reports and cost schedules
- Attend a feedback workshop
Typical outputs may include: