We have a proven track record of successfully transforming and creating In-House maintenance services across the Housing Sector.
Whether you are unsure if this is the right model for you or you have made the decision and need help in mobilising and optimising a new service then we would be more than happy to help.
In our experience, the best model will be very much dependant on your circumstances. That is why there is no generic in-house model which consistently delivers success.
We have worked with organisations to help them set up both commercial client-contractor models and lean models with no client function.
We have also seen organisations fall into some costly traps:
- Assuming that VAT and profit margin savings are a formality
- Failing to understand the key sensitivities which can quickly erode the potential savings
- Underestimating the capacity and skills needed to effectively mobilise a new service alongside delivering business as usual
- Lacking the required mobilisation expertise to handle a large TUPE transfer
With the right planning and insight it is possible to avoid some of the common pitfalls and save significant time and resources.
We can offer support in any or all of the following areas:
- Options appraisal and business case development
- Coaching and mentoring support to service leads
- Service re-definition and customer value design
- Organisational design, recruitment and TUPE mobilisation
- Specification, procurement and implementation of scheduling and mobile solutions
- Establishing lean processes and practices
- Specification, procurement and implementation of supply chain models
- Productivity optimisation
- Design and implementation of leading R&M performance management framework