CIH Housing 2019 Conference Book your Meeting
This June the CIH Housing 2019 conference will be held at the Manchester Central conference and exhibition Centre. Both Rob and myself will be there and our diary is available online to book your slot to hear about the latest work from Vantage. We will be showcasing our exciting new service for Chief Executives and their strategic leadership team. The Strategic Performance Improvement Service will help you achieve your strategic goals earlier by providing you with new tools, insight and practical experience working closely with your Executive team throughout.
The service will help you to enhance your business planning and target setting processes. The aim is to improve your operating margin, and support you and your executive team to meet your strategic goals. By working across the organisation and understanding the ambitions and targets, we will link your initiatives, efficiencies and reporting to the VFM metrics helping you to focus on what’s important.
Some key deliverables include:
- Provide tailored financial insights via a peer report and subsequently identify the biggest areas for saving and improvements.
- Facilitate scenario planning and explore the art of the possible and use tools and techniques that will bring business plans to life.
- Provide exclusive access to interactive tools to intelligently select peers and see analysis across operating margins, Social Housing Cost per Unit and Social Housing Lettings Operating margin.
- Model your financial scenarios to quantify the impact of operational changes on key VFM metrics
- Produce an annual consolidated strategic report with clear recommendations on how to strengthen performance.
Book your appointment now to see how this service can help you move forward.
With over 12,000 housing professionals attending over the 3 days, there will be lots to learn, see, do and of course, people to meet! Looking forward to seeing you there.