Our look at the financial position of the leading Registered Providers (RPs) has shown a year of reduced margins, pressure to build more houses and an ever-increasing cost of repairs and maintenance.
You can access your own tailored financial report based on FY19/20 accounts from across the sector. We will intelligently select peers to compare your RP against and examine your performance. Find out more.
Headline numbers from the report show:
- £17.62 billion total turnover
- Employment Costs rose to £3.96 billion, up 7.3% on last year,
- Number of Staff members increased by 3.8% to 106,607
- Average debt throughout the period was £67.36 billion, up 7.1%
- Headline Social Housing Cost per Unit for was £4,213 compared to £4,037 last year.
For more information about Vantage contact email@example.com or call 0151 342 5989
The outlook for FY20/21 remains incredibly uncertain, with the impact of Covid, lockdowns, Brexit and changing
government policy still not fully known.