Housing associations are fast finding how to harness Artificial Intelligence to streamline processes and reduce costs. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is evolving as the new go-to tool in the bid to improve customer experience and unlock staff time.
Vantage invites representatives from social housing providers to an innovative “hands-on” session where you will be introduced to the concepts, practical applications and try your hand at building a robot live. The session is limited to 15 delegates to maximise the benefit and will be hosted in a computer training suite at the state of the art Media City Campus of Salford University.
Aims of the Day:
- Work with other executive directors to explore how RPA can help free up staff time and improve customer satisfaction
- Participate in a “Hands on” interactive session to build a robot
- See how other housing providers have used the software to solve process issues
- Consider how you can identify, improve and solve staff and customer issues in your own organisation
Who Should Attend:
- Asset Directors
- Property Services Directors
- Those involved with process mapping and solving problems in the customer journey
You do not need any technical ability – this session is intended to provide an insight into the tools and explore its practical applications.
“Many housing associations are constantly looking at ways of improving customer experience, value for money and our customer offer. The use of AI and Robotic Process Automation will provide a new approach that can provide efficiency and savings in everyday tasks allowing staff then to concentrate on the overall customer experience. The associated benefits are efficiency and consistency of approach, realigning people resources to improving customer experience and offer, data analytics and trends that can help predicting breakdowns, repair cycles and therefore moving from a reactive approach to a more proactive approach.”
– Russell Thompson, Executive Director of Property Services at Thirteen Group
Salford – Media City Campus, Salford University, Computer Suite 2.02, Orange Tower, Salford Quays, M50 2HE
Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Time: 10.00 – 15.00
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.