A sector event specifically for Senior Finance Directors
Save the date: 3rd March 2020 to see how the new look Performance Improvement Club could support you. The event will give you an opportunity to meet with other strategic directors from across the country to discuss the current and future financial challenges facing the sector. We will be joined by guest speaker Paul Holbrook, Time-Rebel and creator of the Diary Detox.
Come and join the debate:
- Discuss how to balance the financial pressures and priorities facing housing providers
- Hear the outputs from our CEO round table and the regulators thoughts on what associations should be focusing on
- Keynote by Paul Holbrook, Time-Rebel and author of ‘What Are You Doing? The uncomfortable truth about how you WASTE time at work.‘, who will show you a completely different way to think about your time.
- Identify the areas of focus to affect the greatest changes in performance, margin and customer performance
Venue & Timings
Location: Midland Heart Offices, 20 Bath Row, Birmingham B15 1LZ
Date: Tuesday 3rd March 2020
Time: 10.00 – 15.00
Who Should Attend?
– Senior Directors of Finance, Resources and Performance
There is no charge to attend and lunch will be provided.